Saturday, May 13, 2006

Back in Malaysia

Some of my friends asking me
How does i feel when back in Malaysia
Honestly i must admit til now my mind is still very complicated
Sad to say that
It was so long til now i back home
But i lost someone who means a lot to me
I don't dare enough to visit to the beach we always been
I know
It will only makes me down
There are sweet memories we have spent together

I know
Deep down in my heart
I never forget you
I never forget
The best time we have spent together
We laugh together, we sat on the beach and listen to each other
It was so long
So long time ago...

The lovely beach
With our footsteps
With the shout out of our love
Seems so strange to me now
It was so long
So long time ago...

There will always be
Tears in my empty heart
I have lost my guiding star...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be strong, for I assume ya are strong enough...even ya friends support ya. I will never blame ya for anything that has happened.

Anyway, nice blog~! shooting skils improving...

Ah Zanne said...

Didn't expected you will drop by, thanks but for me sometime you are not brave enough to face with problem, yes i might be the first who did wrong but you only tried to run out of it!Anyway its past story no need to talk about it again!

Anyway i am doing very good now, and finally thx for the friend's support and comments!

Anonymous said...

haha well said...yes, sometimes some things are best left unanswered for a certain reason and yes I may not be that brave as ya once said. Complications..haha part and puzzle of life eh? haha ironic isn't it...haha