Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Goodbye, Canada!

I am leaving Canada on tomorrow at 11.35a.m to Taipei to continue one week trip over there, and then will be back to tropical country~ Malaysia haha...-20'degree compare to 33'degree, oh lord kill me!!!

Well just finished Vancouver's trip so feel damn tired now, finished pack my luggage, anyway i feel heavy heart to leave here since i have spent 8 months in here, well there are some sweet memories and do so i have some sad memories in here too, but i do cherish my life in here and basically i enjoyed my time in here pretty much, especially i have my lovely friends who always be there to support me when i am feeling down. I have gained something while i lost something important too at the same thing...thats all about life!

Goodbye Lethbridge, Goodbye my dear friends (Phoebe, Bernen, Gareth, Gail, Louise, Peter and so on), Goodbye Canada, i know i gonna miss you all then...til then Cheers!

No comments: