Monday, June 19, 2006

fRiEnDsHiP FoReVeR

Well although i have back in Malaysia for quite a while, sometimes i do thinking of the best time while during my stay in Canada, especially my buddies who fun enough to hang out together and to share my tears with, really glad to met them. They make my stay in Canada even more meaningful~For this i cherish our friendship and appreciate everything you guys have done for me, miss you guys so much...=P

"I love my friends, they bring me to the right path"

"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life"

"A true friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out"

"My friends is my estate"

"It take a long time to grow an old friend"

"Truth and tears clear the way to a deep and lasting friendship"

"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more"

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you"

"I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow"



"Friends are God's way of taking care of us"



701, a place where we stared our deep and ever lasting friendship...

A Good Friend
Remember all the good stuff
Forgets all the bad stuff
Ignores all the dumb stuff
Laughs at all the funny stuff
Helps you through the tough stuff
Huggs you through the rough stuff
Hangs in there for all the stuff
That life could ever bring
You're such a
Good Friend

'Good-bye' is not an ending
Within our heart we will always have
A part of yesterday

No comments: