Saturday, July 01, 2006

Do Dreams Lie? Sigh...


Somehow i thought i am doing good enough
trying hard to fight for life
but desires of life is always unlimited
starting feel frustrated about my future
was wondering what's going next
everyday walks the same path
do the same job
listen to the same song
what's wrong with life
what the hell
is that what to be continue for the rest of my life
No
I have my own ambition
I want to decide my own life
Can i?
Asking myself but always get no answer

Yes i understand life is full of ups and downs
life is so unpredictable
but till when the day will coming
I am still waiting here
let's me release my tension
let's me get lost in my wanderer land
or even get lost in this mad world
Oh my godness
tell me
do dreams lie???
till when dreams do comes true???
the feeling of fears
tears for fears
will never end
in this cruel world...

No comments: