Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Oh yeah finally i reached 23 oh my god it's true i am getting older man, time past so fast~

Had a great birthday ya, received those lovely sms from my lovely friends we have Pei Sze, Yewei, Hooi Mei, Cindy, Irene, Pat, Bernice, my lil sis, my cousin, Reon, Jen, Kim, Eugene, Peter,Yan and so on...thanks so much for those wishes ya, special thanks to Jen and Kim as they came and find me at my working place and treat me an awesome dinner, we had western foodsss together yeah all of us are exchange students haha~back to the good ole times=>

Received a quote from my cute cute friend,Yewei"No dream is too high for those with their eyes in the sky"CoOL yes you're so right! I like the quote ya~

And again thanks Jen and Kim for the lovely dinner and great time we had spent together tonight, i'll keep the sweet memories in my mind forever~

Also thanks Pat, a girl who same birthday with me, we greets each others haha so Funny hey, so surprised that she's same birthday with me~Great to know her too

And my birthday's wish for this year, yes ya as i am almost to be graduated soon, i hope that i will have a successful career and be able to make more money to fight for my dreams, Yeah be a backpacker and travel around the world is my dream, i really wish i could do that~

Lastly,Happy birthday to me before the clock turn over 12!!!

Get ready for 23,SuZanne!!!
Ace it and make sure ya be the awesome one YEAH!!!

No comments: