Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Nah move again...dang!!!

Argh don't know why but since i have back in Malaysia, i feel so uncomfortable to share room with a roomate, i guess maybe i feel so free when the time i was in Canada, because i only need to share a house with one roomate, very comfortable and free environment, no disturb at all...

I have moved in to my current place when the sem started on July, share a god damn tiny room with a stranger, i don't even know my roomate before this, plus i have to bear with worst situation, six people sharing a bathroom. I really feel suffer and so uncomfortable as i am kinda person who always spend minimum of 15 minutes in bathroom, plus i just hate the room, kinda like sardin room, there is only very little space to walk. Actually when i moved here i only thinking that it could helps me to save some money, as there are so expensive to hv my private room. But, til now i surrendered, i feel unhappy with my current living place, although my roomate and housemates are quite friendly. I means ya, i need to have my personal space to relax, because currently i am studying and working at the same time, i am kinda quite person although most of the time people thought that i am talkative person...

I already found a new room for RM200, no refrigerator, no internet access(maybe will set it up later if ya hv enough money), no heather in the bathroom (don't know how do i feel if ya take a bath in the early morning), no cooking (i don't care about this as i am lazy to cook...=D), i satisfied with the new room where i am going to move in soon. There will be only 3 people in a house, i like it!!!

The only thing is, i need to find a person to fill in my place, sigh...i found it so hard man, hopefully i can find a new roomate to fill in my place as soon as possible so that i no need to pay for the rental, I am almost run out of money, sigh again. this is cruel life we always have to bear with it...

I am looking forward to move to new place in this coming Saturday, i hope i no need to move anymore after this~

No comments: