Saturday, January 27, 2007

my ibook is gone, Sad I am really sad=(

Again, shit thing happened yesterday!

I was about to send my laptop to Gurney fo repain purpose, with fully hope that It will probably costs me about RM200 and I am really well-prepared to pay for it(teng as you said MacBook won't break so easily one), but damn it after a few minutes they checked my iBook they told me I have to pay for RM2600 because my RAM i broken and i hv to change it, the worst thing is, RAM itself is not that expensive actually, it probably will costs ya about less than RM500 but damn it, since my RAM is attached on my motherboard they said i have to change the whole motherboard. I felt shitty and my tears was about to turn round in my eyes, honestly RM2600 is a big amount esp for a poor student like me, what the hack man! this is worst thing about Apple computer, it is not easy to down but once it broken it will even costs you thousands to repair it, thats why people often say Apple need a higher maintenance cost! It's true!

As for now, I really can't live without a comp. So start from now on I need to sit in this lousy comp.lab and do all my stuffs for months. And the worst thing is, I don't really backup for all the pics in my comp, only backup for about 70% of it due to limited hard disk space, I am sad and I feel like I have lost my souls, once the pics gone its gone, I means ya it's not an excellent photos but I can't back it back with money, It's really gone!!!

I was thinking my financial won't be so tight after this month ya, well you know what my pocket left only RM50 and I will go to KL to find my buddies next weekend, heck where to find money? Ah Nen I think I can't accompany ya to KimGary anymore, too bad to say I can only afford for roti now(roti is still your favourite???)...:(

Sad I am really sad, coz my laptop and my cam is the most important things to me, how can you imagine a life without those stuffs?It gonna be suffer man, and ya Zanne still need comp. to online and viewing Master pieces of photography online, that's my main entertainment which won't costs me any money and makes me feel the most happy!

Damn it, I hv to find a new one anyway, I can't sitting in this stupid comp. lab anymore, those comp are damn slow, lousy and the kepboard can't even function properly that I need to copy and paste the "n"word from net, really makes me crazy!!!The mouse can't drag one and Indian's students keep talking in their language which makes me feel so annoying!!! and what the stupid rule that only allowComputerScience students to use the lab, I really feel not comfortable to stay here as I can kena halau by the security guard at anytime coz I enter the lab without using pass. Hrm...just try to find a place that can allow me to use comp. and won't costs me a cent. It's really expensivelah to online at CyberCafe...sianlah!!!=(

I REALLY MISS MY iBOOK, now I can only look at it from far away and do nothing, it's no response anymore and Zann became so hot-tampered without myiBook...Sad me!!!...=(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Char boh,
suddenly it just come to me to view your blog, n saw this article, so bad ar? you need my laptop boh? I am not using it at the moment. I am concern about how u gona do ur assignment, u couldnt go to the lab every day, such a waste of time. COme lah, use mine, if u dun mind it's slow like snail. Haha, sms me or send offline msg to me on Msn ok:)

Anonymous said...

hey color girl,

Thnaks very much for willing to help, I appreciate it very much!
Ya It's too bad and I can't live witout my laptop,camera and laptop is must have for me haha so for now i hv to save money to get a new one.
I have done my assignments so far, so i am still ok, thanks for concern ya girl, don't know what to say except thanks~
I might not see you til CNY, coz i am going to kl soon and back to hometown for CNY,busy with mid-term at this moments...
Til then take care girl, talk to you later~

Thanks
Suzanne