Friday, January 12, 2007

Some thoughts for today...

Today I think of a lot of things in life due to some circumstances...

Life is full of waiting
Well actually now I am waiting for some pics to be uploaded to my website, due to poor network problem I need to spend more times til my pics load to my website, but I am patient enough to wait for it tonight rather than hot-tampered and get angry compared to normal day which I used to be, because I suddenly think of this, Life is actually full of waiting...

Life is just like the way you upload a pics to the internet, it's full of waiting! We are also waiting for something or some person in every single day ain't it?

Do you ever have a dreams in your life
I saw this in one of my friend's MSN ID, "Dreams as if you'll live forever, and live as if you'll die tomorrow", well first thing comes out in my mind is, have we ever practice this in our life, and can we still wear the jacket of dreams even if we are getting older? Some people might says yes But most of people will disagree and they'll think that those thinking are just too unrealistic. For me I am glad that at least at this moment I still have my dreams and I still remember about it, But I don't know if I will still maintain my dreams in the future, and sometimes we might easy to get lost due to too many materialistic things in this crowded world.
Do dreams comes true??? Whether if the answer is yes or not, I guess it is better than we dream of nothing in our life...
Let's pray for our dreams and Let's pray for future!


How should I do to show you that I am not gonna bother you anymore
(to someone that you love)

My manager went to Genting for a short trip and she took the opportunity as the last chance to see her ex-bf, simply because they broke up for quite a long times and the guy already have another girl. On the way back to Penang she sms me and asked me a question, should I sms my ex-bf to tell him that I am not gonna bother you anymore after this? Without a doubt I replied her sms, and tell her all this things:
" As long as you didn't sms him anymore thats means that you are not gonna bother him anymore, more sms will just makes you feel heavy heart to leave him ain't it? For me, No sms means No bother, because you choose to let him go and let him enjoy his new life which is good for him"
There is not necessary for girls to bother a guy who is holding another girl's hand, I know it is hard to do it but you have to do it also no matter how hard it is. Don't ever let your self-respect fall on the floor if he is not loves you anymore. It is hard for a girls like us to do so but be tough when this worst thing happens in life. My manager is just a very simple person for me, or should I says a simple girl who easy to fall in love without think of future, every girl used to be in this way. She has been hurt by many mans for many times but she still choose to believe in love. Not to deny everyone has their own way to loves a man, but if we really loves a person we will choose to wish him all the best even if he is not longer belong to us, honestly says as long as he is happy then we'll feel happy for him too. This is the way we loves a person, you might not see this Ayu but I still wanna wish you Good Luck in love, try to find someone that will never hurt you. Cheers friend!

2 comments:

phoebefojc said...

残废 is the song that i just mentioned, and 我像个残废 is how often I feel... but I believe I am lucky enough to gain support from my precious friendship in times of grief. At least I am not entirely lost. Bless to hv u buddy :)
hey how come ur chat box can't reveal chinese characters?

Anonymous said...

Don't know why it can't reveal chinese ler,
Well you must hv a complicated mind when you writing this ya, me too exactly feel like the way you do, I really feel myself像个残废, esp I must admit I still think of him even til now, 我想我在感情上卻是残废, silly Zanne who know how to advise people but not to herself~