Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dear sis

You know
I am so touched when I saw RM100 in my wallet today
You know me very well
You know I will never ask for money from anyone
You know I really hate to do so
I rather earn money by myself and spend my own money
You always keep checking my wallet to see if I hv enough money to spend
You always there to support me no matter how
You might not hv chance to see this
But you know, I am crying while typing this
My tears jz out of control and keep falling down for no reasons
I am so touched of what you hv done for me
You know I hate to ask money from anyone
Therefore you choosed to put in money in my wallet
And keep quiet
But I know
You're the only one who do this for me
Thanks sis
I will always remember what I promised to you
And I will do everything for you
Just like the way you do everything for me
I am proud of you
I love you forever, my dear sis~

No comments: