Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The world is getting dangerous?!!!

Today when I was checking my friendster mailbox I realized I got a message from a stranger, somehow it's looks ridiculous to me and what was in my mind after i read the message was, Hrm seriously I hv to agree with my parent's point in which the world is getting dangerous, and as I am growing up I getting more understand of my parent's worry, esp everytime when I told them I wanna backpack around Malaysia, they always said it is toooo dangerous to do so, and ya I have to say that we hv to be careful though dangerous is everywhere, ain't it?I guess I am too childlish sometimes or I ain't mature enough???...=)

Here to share the stupid message I got.The result???haha...I blocked the stupid person immediately, I am jz try my best to protect myself, can?Sometimes we can choose to be fooled or not to be fooled by someone, all is up to you allright? And the most important, I will not wasted my time to play with those stupid strangers...What a stupid=)

"Hi am 36 years old, from Northern area .Always travelling . Very tall 6'2", muslim, weight 76kg but not fat. I am heavy becoz I am tall.Mixed pakistani and malay. hometown in penang. married with 2 kids but available for anybody that want to make friends.Hope ur dont mind i am married coz I am sincere to make friends.Looking for sincere relationships and honest.Looking for sincere and honest ladies any races so anytime that she with me, she will feel safe, full with joys,sharing each other problems and happiness and feel free to talks anythings."

No comments: