Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dear lovely ones~Gail and Phoebe

Dear my lovely friends,

Both of you're going back to Canada soon,
time flies so fast,
me too back in Malaysia for almost half year,
but do miss the good ole times we had spent together~

Dear Phoebe,

i hope ya you have a great time back in Malaysia,
you're always my great ever partner in photo shooting,
and my great ever model of course,

Have fun with your new cam,
shoot more Canada's beauty to share with us ya!
Be tough ya no matter what happens!
We'll always there for you, my dear!

Dear Big Breast Gail,
I bet you must be so heavy heart to leave Taiwan,
but ya take it easy,
be tough as you always used to be,
hope you'll enjoy travel around Canada with GiGi,
time past very fast,
don't worry too much,
you'll finish your study soon and back to your lovely home,
Wish you have a wonderful love story with GiGi~

Take Care and Good Luck ya my lovely friends!
Friendship Forever!
Me and Bernice always here to give our best regards~

"Friendship across countries"

"True friends are worth me to keep in my heart forever, you guys even worth more"


No comments: