Saturday, September 16, 2006

LIfe is just Too Fast Too Furious!

Part 1_Today went to hospital visited my dad, suddenly i felt like kinda
down when i saw my dad slept on the bed and became a patient, for me my dad always strong and tough, he is a wonderful man thats always work hard for family, but i must admit that he is really getting older and got sick frequently compared last time...Dad trust me i will give ya an enjoy life if i could...

Another thing is, i kinda sad when i stepped into hospital, saw a lot of patients sleep on bed and don't hv ability to do anything, some of them struggling with serious sick and fight for life, some of them hv nothing to say about life, they only know that it's time up to go for heaven, another journey in life!

One of my best friends told me she do got a sick,for me its quite serious sick, i don't know what to say but thanks lot, i knew you told me all this things is because you want me to cherish myself and treat myself better, i promised ya i will...thanks for everything, esp memories filled with tears and laughter, as you said all this will never forgotten no matter where we are...

Part 2_On the way to hospital, i sat in the bus, observe things slowly that i don't even hv time to look at it before, observe all good and bad things quitely without a words. At this moment i don't care about the world, it might be so right that the world don't even care about a person like me, the word still running no matter how...
Penang, a crowded city which is full of materialistic, rob case, and those surface things and people, i jz hate it, i don;t like to stay longer in the same place, i swear i will leave it once i graduate next year, it's time to leave this crowded place!I ain't i am not belong to this crowded place!

Part 3_One Malay auncle came up to the bus, he is handicap, the bus assistant helped him to get into the bus, his face is full of anger. He complaint to a guy that his childrens don't even care about him, he is suffered yet sad, nowadays you childrens will only take care of you if you hv lots of properties, otherwise they will treat you like a shit! Auncle although i don't reeally know and care what happens tn you but i found you're so right, you got the point!Don't blame the God coz how our life looks like is a fate, what more can i say?

Part 4_ I tried to cool down myself, i definately know that i need to take a free breath, i am just too stressed out recently, couldn't help it! Tons of assignments, exams and works hits me! I really hv a complicated mindset! If ya i hv money sure i will run out of this nonsense, go to a place in where no ones know about me, relax and stay CoOL...

Everything is just too fast, everyday walk the same path and work til death to earn money, no one can survive without money, and no one cares even if you work til death.
Life is just like a drama, "Too Fast Too Furious!!!"=D


No comments: