Monday, October 16, 2006

Days full of stress!!!

At this moment i am totally stressed out, final exams coming soon on 1 Nov and i jz can't help it, i hv to catch up tons of stupid textbooks and i jz not in the right mood to study. I hate myself being like this, where is the spirit of study, where is the energy of life? I feel myself like a fool now, crying for no reason...

I hv no place to release my tension, true friends are not here anymore, i hv no place to turn to and again, i feel like i need a cigarette, i am so weak and i am jz a poor girl after all,

As Bernice said, i hv no mood in study and she has no mood in her life, life sucks and ya i know how you feel, if you're here i really wanna give you a big hug buddy...

The day almost gone and i did nothing, i jz let go my time, stressed out and really can't study at this moment, i feel like death now, reading my buddy's blog and know that phoebe is not really good though, she got sick, everyone seems going wrong...

Again i ate a lot, this is my self-punishment, i used to do that when i am totally stress out, then i feel like vomit, suddenly i miss my family, esp my dad for no reasons, i feel sorry coz he put lots of confidence on me, and i jz so weak suddenly, No No No this is not what i want and dad i know i can't let you down, i must be tough as you used to be, at least i hope i'll try to be tough when i think of you, Ah Zanne cannot be like this, I wanna be your excellent daugther forever...

Sorry i turn to cigarette again,
better finish it and take a bath to refresh my mind
then back on my study for stupid final

Don't give up
Keep going and you'll get there stupid girl~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..cigarette is just temporary, hope ur not addicted...no good..!

Ah Zanne said...

Hey Andrew Cha, thanks i am ok, jz "get crazy" with it for sometimes only, i am ok and still Alive on earth!

Thanks, i jz smoke occasionally, i am good after all~

Anonymous said...

aik? since when u know my sirname? then hope ur cool with it...! ganbate...!