Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My mooncake buddy: Yue Ping Nen

I am sitting here thinking of my buddies esp Ah Nen who is the one who near by me in here (at least i sell 2 days ice cream and still be able to buy bus ticket to your place lor haha), suddenly saw her message on my tag board liao...Walau eh ghost meh hehe~

Since Ah Nen back to JB and back to online, i wanna write something about my dear mooncake friend hehe...

She is friendly esp i like her big big cheerful smile
She is witch coz she talks about (beh tahan)
She is good coz she is patient enough
She is yue ping nen coz she sell lot of mooncake haha
(don't siao siao she sell branded mooncake ler hehe)
She is good listener to hear my feelings and share my tears
She is great buddy to keep forever
She is nice and she love her family
She is tough in her heart even though she don't really speak it out
Since then
I hope you'll tough and don't give up
in hunting a good jobs ya
Like the way you conquerred the mountain...=P

Gambate, my buddy!!!...=P
Keep going, you'll get there!

No comments: