Monday, October 23, 2006

Some side stories~

A song
First of all i wanna share this Indonesia's song with everyone, the song was introduced to me by Kak Su, my assistant manager at Baskin, damn nice, don;t know since when i feast into Indonesia's song haha. Anyway the MTV condemn to death haha~

Indonesian Duet - My Heart

Baskin's Babies
Oh ya i should find a time to take pic with all Baskin's babies and post it up here, my colleagues are just too lovely yet funny, hehe they all sampat one and it's really good to know them in this sem, thanks for the happiness we had shared together so far!
Esp Irene, my senior who always with her big big cheerful smile and keep on positive thinking! Great to know her! We promised to backpack together if got chance! Also there is a nice-looking guy who called Shek, enjoy working with him, i means ya at least it's always good to work with a handsome guy*LOL*
Here are some pics i grabbed from Jack, Dreamglass and Irene's site~More Baskin's babies coming soon after this~

A view of Baskin31Robbins, a heaven to obey your taste *LOL

How can you ignore those ice cream eh?

Sundae from SuZanne's Production *LOL

Yeah that was me and my manager, Kak Intan
Thanks for teached me a lot~

Irene a.k.a Lim Hiew Fung and Big face Zanne
Yeah we are best team to work together~
Baskin's babies Rockz

Irene with Ice cream, sure looks happy with ice cream hehe~

My assistant manager, kak Sue and Din, they are cute siah~
They always says i am funny one~


Kak Sue with pisang (banana) hehe

Exam
I have no idea about one of the final exam's subject, it's really hard coz i need to memorize all the stupid communication theory which drives me crazy! It's hard to memorize but i hv to do it this time. I always like to understand what i read about and write it down using my own point of view, i think this is the joy and the purpose of study, i do it all the times but i'll death if i do it in this course*sob**sob*Anyway gotto memorize it, i am bad in doing this~

My soul on Photography!!!
I always like to shot and watch great shots during my leisure time, and i got to know the disadvantages of DSLR through some of my photo gang and website. So what i gonna do is, Hehe i am planning to trade in my prosumer camera Panasonic FZ-5 and upgrade to DSLR level, probably Canon EOS 350D or EOS 400D. Of course i need money in order to do so.By the way i had done some surveys about DSLR and one of the traditional camera shop auncle agreed that i can trade in my old cam with RM800, which is really a good deal coz i bought it for RM 1100 nia, and i lost only a few hundreds if do so, so currently i am starting to save money, trying hard to get a job and work for the big big days such as Deepavali, Raya and Chinese New Year to get double/triple paid salary to get a DSLR haha, i know i am crazy in changing camera, but this is my main hobby hehe excluded travelling...At least i need to have another RM2000 to get a DSLR, hopefully i can get it by next year...I no need a new clothes, i no need a cosmetics blah blah, all i need is a DSLR!!! And i found it's really true, you must hv a good shooting gear in order to become a good photographer~
What you can do with DSLR is:
Choose the focus point, which bring more joys of photography
DSLR helps you to shot what you really see through the viewfinder in which this can't be done with normal digi cam... and lots more of DSLR advantages!
This is what i really want!!!

Blogging
My blog looks lousy for me, i don;t hv time to improve it and upload more pics for the time being due to exams reason, sure i gonna improve it and make it better after my stupid finals hehe, i can't wait to give my blog a new face coz my blog is my lovely home*LOL*~

And there are still lot of things to be done after my final, remain busy as usual...=D
Can't wait til Singapore for a rest...=D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey zanne...im now in bkt mertajam...can i know where r u working? haah...tod nothing to do tod wana find u and meet as fren? me so cham now....anyway those baskin r yummy...can gimme discount? haahhaa

Ah Zanne said...

haha aiyooo man travelling should be fun, how comes u feel cham ler?

Sure you can , i work at sg.2 BaskinRobbins, sure no pro i work on 24&25(Raya), u can come over after 8pm, i will be more free after 8pm.I can treat u my staff meal if you don;t mind, it's a junior scoop of ice cream hehe~

017-563 7920, jz drop me a sms if you're coming ok.

Take care and hv fun man, enjoy travelling~

Unknown said...

wah ah zanne , u announce who's number ar? dangerous tau ?

Anonymous said...

nah she's cool...

Anonymous said...

haha tiensheng, that's my hp lah, the guy is my buddy's friend, nothing big deal haha~It's good to hv more friends ain't it?

At least it's not that dangerous coz he is not a stranger to me haha right?

Anonymous said...

Andrew, thanks too for answer tiensheng's question haha~

Cheers!!!