Monday, November 06, 2006

I feel shitty!!!

It's midnight 12.52a.m now and i am sitting here to do some blogging, ehm things didn't goes well in life recently, and i live in a days full of stress! Stress on those stupid exams, plus my very old 8250 Nokia hp was robbed by a shitty drug addict a few days ago, i wanna kill the drug addict if i see him again. What a bad luck on me fuck! Thats one of the reasons i don't like about Penang, everyday you can get to know lots of cases happens but you can't do anything on it! Feel so helpless and now i became one of the victims!

And hell ya, i am sitting here trying to upload some pics on my blog but damn shitty Blogspot, plus stupid network i failed to do it! Again fuck, shit arh! At least let's me dome some blogging then i feel better mah, bad luck in blogging too, what more i can say?

Just received call from my colleague, Andy. Dang...i don't expect he'll call me in the midnight, but sorry i am not in the right mood of talking, i feel stress as i need to get 2 chapters note done my tomorrow but i do nothing so far and haven't finish study, plus ya he don't feel very happy at work and i am the one who try to encourage him but i hope he don't get me wrong, he always ajak me keluar but he is definately not my taste! I know what i want exactly! Sigh again, people that i love are not in love with me, those i dislike have feeling on me pulak (i hope i had translate it correctly, my english is just too bad...=P), anyway i enjoy alone now! So what! I got my supportive friends esp Bernen, PBee, Irene and so on, and i am a happy lonely girl haha, cui meh?~

Tired, what to do ler? Dang...hv to get those stupid notes done no matter how, so i better stop right now...

Hope can upload pics here another day! I hv lots of pics wanna share over here!
Finally, hope eveyone are doing well in their life, ya esp for Bernen, PBee, Andrew.
Go!Go everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...erm anyway what do i believe is when all this kinda shitty things happen to u once...for sure all the good thing accumulate into one and it will come to u all...! haha this is what u called what goes around comes around....! take care of urself much much as u have no ppl by ur side...!

Ah Zanne said...

thanks haha i will, hope life going well to you.

Cheers~
Zanne