Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hundreds GONE today!!!

Today i work only night shift, so I went out for half day to settle my stuffs and couple hundreds simply gone like that,

Streamyx bill: RM310

Haircut: RM12

EXPENSIVE lunch: RM5.50

Dentist: RM 40


1st thing I went to post office to pay my internet bill
immediately coz I received warning letter from TMNet, so I paid it. And since I feel my hair is very thick which makes me feel very uncomfortable plus the hot weather, so I decided to hv a haircut. Went to the nearest one, Viva haircut and I saw a "ah gua" inside there. I don't really care if ah gua helps me to cut my hair, I feel tired on that time so I just let him(or should I call her haha) to cut my hair without asking for the price, coz I was thinking normally they will only charged for less than RM7 (It's just a less than 5 minutes cut). Dang, the shitty ah gua charged me for RM12 for a very simple haircut, I feel very unhappy but I still pay for it, BUT I swear I will never visit the saloon again, what the fucking expensive haircut price, I hate the ah gua now! It's not a full haircut though, he just spent 3 minutes to cut the behind part of my hair. I feel like I wanna give him a kick!!! Now I learn a lesson, Don't pandai2 to guess the price, ask for price before you go for a service. I usually do it but except this time then kena already, *sob**sob*

After that I felt hungry so walked to nearest kopitiam to eat "yong tau fu", kena charged RM5.50 which is the most expensive lunch I had ya, after the very expensive lunch I went to dentist. One of my teeth was pulled out by the dentist, coz he told me the teeth can't save anymore so I agreed with his advise and let it go. The dentist damn kasar lor, I got an injection (the most thing I scare) and my teeth gone after a few seconds, very painful!!! But hopefully I feel release after this, coz the damaged teeth really annoying me for quite a few times already, I can't even sleep well sometimes because of it.

What an expensive and painful day! That's why I always have no money, I don't even buy a new clothes or have extra money to buy my favourite stuffs in this sem, but nvm long vocation is out there! Can't wait to have some fun! Gambate for now!

Song for today:

Image Hosting | Video Hosting

No comments: