Tuesday, November 14, 2006

三個女仔一個TENG=幸福

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Zanne's Production:
Haha created this for long time already, but failed to upload it and finally I uploaded it hehe, actually I am talking to "Super Wo Po Nen" while typing this haha, multi-task Zanne, coz I am jz too excited to blogging esp now I am free to blog, haha well Zanne finally done the stupid exams lor, haha happy and hopefully I can pass all the paper.
(Original pic belong to Reon, Modified by Ah Zanne)

Conversation with Bernice:
2 sampat girls are planning to go on vocation, basically this is our schedule and place to visit: Singapore (consider oversea haha), so we go oversea first, continue to Melaka, Genting (with Teng sai probably if bro teng is free on that time), then Penang shall be our final destination haha, it gonna be fun Yo man!!! I jz can't wait after being so busy throughout the whole sem, I definately need some good rest ya...
Had a fun conversation with Ah Nen though, I wanna thanks her for become my nanny recently and wake me up in the early morning at 6a.m to study, I appreciate it girl. And I jz can't wait for our gathering, miss the sampat girl very much haha!

I gonna go for bed, as tomorrow I will be busy to work as well at 10a.m morning, ciao!

Hahhahhhhhhhaaaaaa, anyway I do feel release after the exams. Er how the result? Better don't think too much for now, All I need is sleep. I wanna sleep, I am damn tired after the exam and busy working day,ciao~

I had a very HaPPy HaPPy day!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

psp....! hahaah..its possible to upload those pictures if u have the real psp oso....hahaa...