Friday, April 27, 2007

A Wonderful Bubble Night...

Tonight I had a casual gathering with one of my uni friends, Yewei, and had some sharing of life. It's always great to talk to this girl coz she is a motivated girl that I never meet before, yet fulls of energetic hah.Really thanks for spent the time together my bubble friend...

We blowed the bubbles by the Gurney seaside, I always feel happy when blowing bubbles, a simple bubbles blowing can bring some much fun and makes me feel release, somehow it's reminds me of the bubble times together with my buddies, Bernen N Irene, the bubble queen haha, Oh ya Wish too bubble queen will hv a fun trip in Singapore with Aris ya...

I hope I can still blow the bubbles til I am old, haha, I will always remember those frens who can always play bubbles together with...Will never forget all those sweet bubbles times we had spent together...=)

Bubbles is like a Magic, It makes our dreams come true N bring so much fun to our life ain't it?

Let's blow the bubbles together!!!

No comments: