Saturday, December 02, 2006

QueensBay-"It's All Happening Here"


On 1 Dec, there is another new mall opened in Bayan Lepas, Penang which is called "QueensBay", It's called the biggest shopping mall. I have been there though, not for visiting purpose but I worked there for a day due to my manager requested. I worked from 9 morning til 12 mid night, really a tiring day, and Guess what, I have make over 100 waffle in a day, what a crazy record haha, lot of people keep buying ice cream like free, even if you hv money you need to follow the looong queue, this condition happened in every foods outlet in the mall, Penang people are so rich and this is the way they enjoy eating haha!

I do feel happy because our training manager for the whole Malaysia, Miss.Denise praised me for my good job in service and easked me to lead the team, it's always good that someone recognised your hardwork and appreciate it, That's important coz It's really helps me to work even better and better, thanks to Denise, she is nice manager to work together.

Another thing is, I found my outlet manager, Kak Sue is not good in manage a outlet, the flow in Baskin outlet is a bit slow and lousy, I guess they should have a better plan for it, or they should comes out with a job chart before the opening, It's will helps to make the process better. Sometimes I don't really agree with they way they work esp Malay team,But we still have to bear with them. But from certain perspective I respect them, esp Kak Sue for her hardworking behaviour, and she is the best ever cake decorator, She is cake Master!

Talk about the mall, It's really happening and it;s similiar to shopping mall in KL, lots of people OR should I says all Penangite leave their home and visit to the crowded mall on the 1st day??haha, very crowded and I don't really like a crowded place, but it's ok if I only work there, I don't like to shopping that much compared to other activities esp photography.

Anyway, It;s great to join the opening of the mall and make such great wafffle (I think so haha...) coz It's all under Zanne's Production haha, I always try to make a better one even it is just a waffle, small things will make up a better and larger thing aint it? Cheers!!!

This is how the mall looks like


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...glad to hear from u here..sorry cant contact u cos my hp kena barred line liao...anyway will find a day to catch up with u n bernice ok....miss u guys alot...ciao and ganbate ok...! make a waffle for me oso ok?

Anonymous said...

no worry Bernice told me about this, we are going to Singapore soon, NO PROBLEM will make a nice waffle for you when u come down again, take care Yo!!

Cheers,
Zanne