Friday, March 09, 2007

Yeah!!!1st Photo Contest Entry!!!

from left to right:
Category 1: Local cuisines - Our Food, Our Passion
Category 2: Festival - The Spirit of Thaipusum
Category 3: Heritage - We Worship You

School of Mass Com has organised a photo contest with the theme: Penang has It ALL!!! Basically we need to submit 3 photos for different theme and those are 3 pixs I choosed to submit, my 1st photo contest and did everything in a rush, coz I am rushing for assignments while doing this, I don't think I hv the higher changes to win the contest coz those pixs are not the perfect one due to time limitation, but just thinking of try my luck haha, if win then it will only encourage me to take more better pixs, if lost then I will take it as an experience. Basically I think that my photo is not till that level to participate in photo contest, anyway just give myself a try, no harm in trying ain't it!

WISH MY LUCK!!!

2 comments:

phoebefojc said...

Gam ba te!
I stand by u!

luv,
phoebe.

Ah Zanne said...

Thanks gal for support me all way long, great to hv you this siao siao sampat fren...=D

Sampat Zanne