Monday, March 19, 2007

Singapore Trip~

Visit to Singapore on Dec during my sem break, here are some pixs followed me back, special thanks to Bernen for patient enough to wait for me while I keep snapping around, enjoyed the trip very much, Singapore is just an awesome place to visit to~

Enjoy viewing!!!...=D

Zanne and Bernen@Singapore, so much fun we having ya~

@China Town


Life is full of waiting
(Shot this while waiting for the bus to Singapore)



Yummy~



Busy downtown in Singapore



Walk alone in the lonely evening





Singapore famous satay meehun, yummy but a bit oily,
from here you can see why 2 sampat girls getting piak and piak in Singapore haha~


My drink for the day, damn nice~
It's the A&W mixed up with the ice cream haha,
I had this for twice during my stay in Singapore


Then we had this fantastic ice cream dessert after our very full dinner,
It cost only 2 Sing Dollar, damn cheap~
I ordered Pistachio flavor, yum yum!!!


Some night shot at downtown before we going back to JB
Singapore trip's pixs to be cont'...

No comments: