Saturday, March 31, 2007

Mirror Philosophy is GREAT!!!

I learnt this from Alextkt, one of Multiply photokakis, this guy shooting damn keng chao, and I asked him few questions regarding photography, I asked him how he managed to get those awesome shots, this is what he told me and I think it's really meaningful and insight,

"Imagine you stand front of a mirror, try to see from low angle, high angle, far, near, and this is how I shoot"

I start thinking of what he said and tried some shooting using his mirror philosophy, It's really great! I see different perspective in my life, and that's how I learn about life through photography, It's work well to me. I am kinda of "death brain" coz I always think or look at one perspective only in whatever I do, now I learn something new, and I will practice Mirror Philosophy more often in my life,not only practise it in photography but in my life start from now on.

Try to think, see, and do in different perspective, this is what I should do more often, that's true!!!And that's why I got some awesome shoots today using Mirror Philosophy, Yeah!!!

Share a great song before I going to my bed,it's a great song from Indonesian singer and I have been listen to this song for more than 20 times even now while I typing all this, Love the lyric a lot, and It's makes me think of so many"Kenangan Terindah" in my life...-D , dedicated this song to all who has bring all those Kenangan Terindah in my life...-D


Samsons-Kenangan Terindah

2 comments:

phoebefojc said...

luv the song luv the mirror philosophy

"kan kujadikan kau kenangan yang terindah dalam hidupku"

Zanne,
this is how I feel when I listen to this song; u dedicated it in a positive way but I perceive it differently. Kinna ironic when I learnt about the MIRROR PHILO, anyhow I apologised for manipulating the initial msg dear.

kenangan tak dilupa
ukir dalam hatiku
ku nak padam; tak dipadam
hanya simpan tak terhilang
suaramu, matamu, senyaumanmu
segala gala dalam kenanganku

haha, KEKOKnya!
have not been writing Malay for ages, I am totally out of touch. Use to love playing with PANTUN tapi now almost pulang semua kepada guru.

tc,
phoebe

Ah Zanne said...

I can't control the way you think my fren, but all I wanna tell you is, try to treat urself better, we live to love ourself better we learn to love others, hope you can run out of those nonsense in one day ya, til then take care fren


Love,
Suzanne