Sunday, July 02, 2006

Another happy reason for the day~

Yeah finally today i got my salary after working like a hell for the whole month, another reason to cheers me up haha, i always feel so weak without money on my hands, was wondering if i can't afford to pay my life without those money, but to be honest i feel so tired of the working life, work from morning til night plus work extra time to earn more money, my mind and my body are so freaking tired man! Anyway, i gonna save all those money into my account tomorrow, if yes i have more money i have so much things to buy, its not that i don't like to shopping but argh, dare to say that i need to save it for more useful purpose. Haha, i guess i will shopping like a hell when i have more money in the future. Who's say i don't like to shooping haha~As i spent so much $$$ while during my stay in Canada, now i need to work hard for it, i have no regret because i did the right choice...Work hard when we are still young and enjoy life later, this is my choice of my life~

Till then cheers!
Money, Go Go Go!!!



No comments: