Thursday, July 13, 2006

Taiwan~

Just finished chat with my buddy, bernen through Skype and we do talk about Taiwan, both of them have been there for quite a long times before back in Malaysia, and suddenly i am thinking of Taiwan so much for no reasons. Taiwan are so good even compared to Malaysia, it is only a small country but i guess the technology and facilities are even better than ours! Haha yeah this is Taiwan! I miss Taiwan esp my best friend, Gail, a Taiwanese girl whom i met in Canada! Great to have her as my pal! She is very friendly yet easy going! One of the reasons i like about Taiwan! Sometimes we might like about a place because of people over there or even certain sweet memories in the place!!!i found it's so true!

Great that i even have chance to visit Taiwan twice, well i will only describe Taiwan as below:

Country: very small But huge population
Transportation: Every Taiwanese's house sure they do have a scooters(at least everyone will have one) as there are too inconvenience to drive a car in Taiwan, you can't even find a parking lot. When i travel there, i went around by train and i felt the train timetable is too complicated yet difficult to understand, as Taiwan is separated to too many small places!
Politic: Also Complicated! My Taiwanese friend Gail did told me once that their current president don't even know how to speak English! Oh gosh...i was thinking how he can became a president with poor languages skills!
Traffic: Their traffic gave me a very bad impression as we almost involve in an accident when my Taiwanese friend, Gail was drived me from Taipei on the way back to Taoyuan. Terrible!!!People drive in their own ways without taking care of other's safety, dare to say the traffic even more worst than Malaysia~
Food: Just awesome! i feel hungry everytime talk about Taiwan lovely foods haha~I hope only that i have ten stomachs so that i can eat all the delicious foods over there haha~
People: Quite friendly, esp uncle aunty are willing to provide you with helping hands, they are kind enough to show you the right direction when you get lost. I don't know but my best friend, a Taiwanese told me once that Taiwan is quite full of dangerous, hrm or i guess i am so lucky that i met only the good one during my stay in Taiwan???haha~
Fashion: Teenager they all wear in very Japanese's style, also with punk hair which make me felt that i am so out of the world newest trend haha~Who's care?I am traditional yet simple one who likes to wear in simple style~I am kinda of person who always miss the good ole times, and ya i likes to wear in simple which makes me feel so comfortaable~
Technology: There will be only a word to describe their technology: ADVANCE!!!haha esp the electronic products and computer accesories, damn cheap. I even got a Panasonic DMC FZ5 cam for RM 1000plus 1 GB memory card, tripod and so on. Damn cheap ya i dare to say~Taiwanese also very creative in designing those items, as i saw a big breast mouse pad which makes me wanna laugh til death~

Even til now i still miss Taiwan so much! For sure i will visit there again if have chance~

Til then Cheers! Will try to upload Taiwan's trip pics whenever i am free!

Taiwan, such a lovely place~




No comments: