Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Best friends will always in my heart@_@

As ya chatting with my big breast friend, Gail and suddenly missing the good ole times in Canada again, anyway the fact in i am step in Malaysia now, i have to continue for what i have choosed to be, i have no regret as i have met you guys in Canada...=D~

A words for my best friends ya who worth me to keep in my heart forever~

Gail: She used to be my big breast pretty friend(she always mentioned that) haha, and ya she is the one who teached me a lot about life and so on, be there for me to see me cry when i am feeling down, although we are far miles away from each other but YEAH the good ole times will always in my heart no matter how, because You're are my worth friend for forever!!!

Yeah i am waiting here ya, come to Malaysia "eat me live me" with GiGi ok, and don't forget you owe me 100 riceballs ok, i'll get it from you when i visit to Taiwan again!!!

Bernice: She always there listen to me and borrow her shoulder whenever i need it, and ya she is a great friend to have and to share everything, i won't forget your helps ya while during my stay in Canada. This girl has a open heart and she is kind enough to her friends, i like to be your friend forever!!! I miss you smile a lot~

Phoebe: This little girl had fight with me once But luckily we became "sampat" friend again. She looks cute and ya you will agree with me if you have chance to meet her. We cried together when ya spoiled our relationship with someone, and ya for that we keep encouraging each other and once smoked together, crazy time we had in Canada. So whatzz, we're doing well now, and ya love as always!!!will support ya no matter what happens to you coz you're my great pal!!!

I love you guys so much and ya, looking forward to meet you guys again, i'll keep the good ole times we had in Canada in my heart forever, thanks for being my lovely friends~



No comments: