Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The price i have to pay for extending my semesters

As some of my friends they might know that i need to extend my semeters as i went off to Canada for student exchange programme..

Well somehow i thought i am CoOL enough to handle it, But to be honest i felt so lonely without my classmates accompany esp Pei Sze(she used to be my manager) and Bee Yean (a funny and "sampat"girl to hang out with and enjoy the class together), nah now i have to attend all the classes alone, look at the crowded campus But i feel so lonely, how lonely it is have to attend classes alone, i feel so wrong man!!!

Ya i totally understand my newly met friend, Jen's feeling (she just came back from Finland), both of us used to be the same but she have only a semester to go, me even more worst as there are 2 bloody hell boring semesters waiting for me, save me god! My mum is right as she was worried about me once how could i attend all the classes alone, there most be so bored! Mum i found you are so right now!

I have choosed the way i want to be, even till now i never regret, of course i do feel bored but what to do, this is life man, full of ups and downs, of course full of bored and lonely steps sometimes~

Lonely, i am so lonely...



No comments: