Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Emily Penang Trip (Day 1)

Yo Zanne's xiao xiao buddy, Emily followed Zanne back to Penang for another short trip after our Singapore, Malacca and Genting crazy trip, and we having so much fun, thanks to Emily for accompany Zanne to my 1st class, you are my great ever nanny!
Here are some pics we took for the day. Enjoy!!!

Emily having dinner in USM,
we had our light dinnet 1st before we head to Gurney Drive for another eating session (thats why both xiao people in Zaman Gemuk haha...)

Emily in front of Penang Twin Tower, don't play play...=D



Emily & The Sunset

Emily at Gurney Plaza

Some foods we had for the day-Penang famous Rojak
Phoebe Au I bet ya you must be so hungry when you see this,
Aiya don't worry we have helped you to eat as much as we can already haha...
(Ya I bet you must says ya kanasailah Zanne ini haha...)

One of my favourite shots for the day



Emily&Penang famous Rojak, sure looks happy one

Emily playing bubbles at Gurney Drive sea side





I was busy to snap while Emily doing all this activities of the day, well at least 23 years old this is the 1st time mah you visit to Penang, and ya try my best to shot a better pics for you, coz this is the best present I can give to you I guess...=P.

Still have lots of pics to post up here.
To be continued...
Cheers!!!

No comments: