Friday, December 29, 2006

fOReVeR LoVe

Recently I am so busy, as I hv to work 7 days a week, the sem just started so busy with those studie stuffs, and ya since I am back from the trip I hv snap tons of pics and hv to manage all those pics, so it is really a busy life!!! Anyway I have lots of pics wanna share here, will post it up slowly then.
Below are some shots taken front of e-gate sea side. Actually on that time I brought my buddy, Emily to hang around by the sea side to do some photo shooting for her, then we saw there is one couple doing their wedding photo session there, without doubt I took out my cam quickly and snap those pics, hehe I called it"xin fu de bei ying", they don't even know I am shooting them hoho...=P

More pics coming soon after this!!!Enjoy!!!







No comments: