Thursday, December 07, 2006

Zanne ON VACATION !!!

Kanasai gang gather together for another trip~
Zanne and Bernice will see the Malaysia together~

Hahhahahaa Zanne is officially going on vacation start from today, I feel so excited now! There is only a word to decribe my mood: HIGH!!! 1st station will go to Singapore with my crazy mate (expected period: 4 days), Bernice (OR known as wo po famously) haha, then we will visit to Melaka (expected period: 2 days), and our last station will be Genting (2 days), probably hang around KL if we have extra time, of course I will definately try to do some nice shooting, and Bernice will follow me back to Penang to visit around, basically this is our plan, It gonna be fun to travel with my crazy mate and enjoy the crazy time together, huhuhu tired for the whole semester but everything is worth it when you have chance to go for a vacation like this haha, too excited!!!


Post some pics here first, this is the places that we are going to visit, will post up my trip pics after back from vacation, Cheers!

I will be here soon!!! Singapore I am coming~

Then we will continue to Melaka to look at some history places

Final destination will be Genting, I been there once and guess what, It was 11 years ago=D


No comments: