Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's Christmas 2006!!!

Jz received a message from my buddy, Emily(you know who you are haha) to wish me a Happy Christmas Eve, haha thanks much for the lovely message and suddenly I am kinda missing the Christmas time in Canada, last year at this time I was in Canada and hd so much fun playing snow and listen to Christmas song...=D

I don't really celebrate Christmas though, plus I have to work on 25 coz got double pay, so haha I will celebrate Christmas at Baskin with those ice cream...=D

Anyway for all my friends out there,Zanne here wanna wish ya "Merry Christmas"!!!Esp for Phoebe ya, enjoy ur last Christmas in Canada. And also to best buddy, Da Nai Shan Gail Suzanne miss you so much, hv a blessful Christmas there!Have fun everyone!!!


Visit Cute-Spot.com!

No comments: