Saturday, December 30, 2006

Goodbye 2006, Welcome 2007!!!

Finally it's arrive at the end of the year, which means I am getting older and there are more burdens we need to bear when we arew growing up. I has been tried to reveiew back what i had did for the past year included my life after back from Canada, my study and working life for the past semester and also I am always thinking of the most important thing that is where I wwant to go after this, what I want to achieve in my life so on so forth...

Well...few days ago I had visit to my secondary school, Chung Ling Butterworth with my buddy. It makes me think of lots of memories I had in the past time. Not kidding I will officially 24 year olds after 2 more days, I feels terrible and I really have to do something in my life, Or more accurately what will be my life after this???Honestly sometimes I can't answer the question as I am still not really sure what position I will be in after April when I graduate later, but I really don't wish to follow the same steps in my whole life, I don't wish to work from 8 to 5pm everyday and spend my time like that. Not to deny life aint easy, when worst comes to worst you hv to do it no matter how, but at least i will try my best to take the challenges in this cruel cruel world...

Review back what I have done during the past few months and I found out the result like that, we need to review back our life so that we can improve on it:

About my studie:
I has been busy due to study and work together in past semester, but I think I have learned a lot, this sem I will try to manage my schedule better. Well...I got CGP at 3.21 for past semester, not good enough but i satisfied with what I got so far, at least I thought I will get even worst result at the beginning but thanks God I passed all the paper for last semester.

About my work:
Well I feel good as I got Employee of the month@BaskinRobbins, it's only a very small award ya but somehow It's will really helps to motivate ourself to do the best, and I still prefer to work compare to study.Sometimes as a student we just go to lecture everyday and copy the stupid notes which I didn't see ya where is the meaning of study and where is the practise? An excellent student who always achieve flying color result is not necessary the one who able to face all challenges in this cruel cruel world, I am not a good student who study 7 days a week or study everyday,I am just a lazy student after all but I believe I will be a good worker who can achieve better in working life.

About friendship:
I am blessed that 3+1 still manage to meet up in Malaysia, It's already more than 1 year we get to know each other, and honestly I never thought ya we can be so close. But they are really good friend who always there to support you and share your ups and downs, I will never forget ya how you guys taking care of Zanne during my stay in Canada. I know they will be my friends for forever no matter how.
A great friends who share the same interests with you, and willing to borrow you their shoulder whenever you need it, and the most important, you can feel it, the true friendship!!! You can feels that they will be there when you need it no matter how far we are separate from each other, feels like an old friends!!!Thanks for being my friends!!!
Also not forget Gail, a very nice and kind Taiwanese girl I met in Canada, somehow she makes me feels like she is a sister who knows how to taking care of you very well, this is how I feel. I have the sense that we will meet again in someday though we are far away from each there. I really hope that she will has a wonderful love story with her hubby. Dear friend i will always wish you the best!!!

Finally It's over 3a.m. now and I think I better stop now, has been worked for 7 days non-stop and hv to work for 15hours on 30 and 31st, so It's time up to go for bed, I better stop thinking too much as I always do, last but no least Zanne missing Canada so much!!!Oh Canada!!!

Let's gambate for life! jia you Zanne! Keep going you will get there!!!

No comments: