Monday, April 23, 2007

My Very Last Shots in Penang

Basically this is my last shots in Penang, I will leave Penang soon in this coming Friday...
Thx to Irene for brought me to sooooo many great places to shoot, and also Aris and Jack for giving soo much fun and shared the great moment together, Baskin Robbins team Rockz man!!!

Well..talk about my very last shots in Penang, it contained 3 different theme to represent 3 different major culture in Penang, More shots@ Suzanne's Multiply Photo Page

I am getting heavy heart to leave Penang now...
Anyway. It's time to say Goodbye...
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

¡Hola Suzanne!,
Veo que no tienes ningún comentario en español, he visto algunos escritos en inglés y en otros idiomas que desconozco. Así que he aquí mi humilde aporte. Me gustaron mucho tus fotos, muy coloridas y bonitas, extrañas para mi. Ojalá algún día pueda visitar Malasia, jajajaja, quizás cuando sea rico y me dedique a viajar por el mundo. ¿Por qué no?. Anhelos hay todos lados y soñar es gratis, ¡Qué mejor!.
Saludos desde Chile.
¡Cuídate y ojalá te resulten todos tus sueños!

Saludos,

Juan Cristi

Greetings from Chile,

Anonymous said...

Hello Juan, thx for leave a message here, so sweet ya!

Well heheh i don't understand ur written here but I can guess some of them, you said my photos is colorful right.And wanna visit Malaysia in future time right?Hah thx guy!Yeah I hope to visit you in Chile someday too.

All the best in life and Keep in touch!=)


Greeting from Malaysia,
Suzanne