Sunday, April 08, 2007

Shining dayyyyyyy....Happyyyyyyyyy...

Ahahhhahahahaa No Teeth Zanne is sooooooo happy today, I really wanna tell the world how happyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am ya hehe, coz today is definately a shining day for me, my dad came to Penang gave me a visit and bought me a notebook, It's Compaq Presario V3204....Wow it a CoooL gadget man, which comes with advanced functions and many many giftss hehe coz i bought it in PC Fair, a fair where you can get all the big deal and big gifts hehe, okok will officially introduce my new gadget after my finals next week, thanks dad for love me soooo much and I can't wait ya to payback your love, to my mum and my cute monkey sis as well, I love you all for always being take care of me and love me soooo much, Muackz....Muackz!!!

And thanks to auncle as well who was kind enough to fetch us to PC Fair, Queensbay Mall and Tesco to buy stuffs, and for the great meals as well, 3 of us really have a Super Great Time today ya, Love Love to auncle and dad!!!

Tmr early morning will go to government hospital and try to get my teeh fix, hopefully ya. After that will be going to lib to study, Ya I wanna study hard to payback my parent's love though I feel lazy to study, I REALLY wanna try my best to ace it!!!

Thanks to auncle, dad, mum, sis, shining friends and everyone who always love me soooo much and take care of me, I appreciate ya for everything!!!

And thanks God for gave me such a shining day today! Til then no more blogging til I done my finals on 18April. Take care and No Teeth Zanne love ya everyone! Wish me luck in my finals, ok?...:D

No comments: