Saturday, April 21, 2007

My very 1st Model Shooting using DSLR

Hahahahahaahaaaaa my very 1sy model shooting using Nikon D70s, thx for CK for kind enough to borrow me his cam for 3 days, Who's is the mistery girl in the pix?She is my model for tmr hehe...haha check back and see yeh...

OH Yeah!!!I finally got a temporary medicine for my DLSR fever for few days, haha after the model shoot in the early morning, will continue to Kek Lok Si for some items shoot, after that will go to meet JohnK, he is a good photographer, he promised to give me some comment on my very 1sy model shooting wor, haha happy!!!
Chao, I got to sleep and prepare for tmr,
Good Luck for my tmr 1st model shooting hahahahaha...MUACKzzzzz!!!!!

1 comment:

Jobove - Reus said...

We have visited his blog-web and find it interesting, congratulations

There visits ours, the irreverent and iconoclast of the world,
is in Catalunya - Spain

Http: // telamamaria.blogspot.com

Thank you very much for the visit

Maria