Saturday, April 07, 2007

shining friends

Read one of my secondary school classmate's blog, Wen Tik and found this song "shining friends" on her blog. This girl is very kind and it's good to be her friend, she is always willing to help up in any matter. We know each other for more than 5 years I guess, suddenly thinking of her, hehe esp the way she used to be. We always hv topic to talk to though we don't meet up that often. I know, she is one of my true friends.It's so true that we are getting less true friends when we are getting older, yet I would say I don't fully trust anyone because sometimes friendship lie. That's why I like to keep myself alone, think alone, walk alone, photoshoot alone, drive alone, cry alone, boring alone, or even crazy alone. Sometimes honestly say I feel the loneliness in my heart but I still prefer to be alone, Don't ask me why I jz feel good when I am alone...

I keep listening to this song and I am crying at this moment while I am typing all this, crying for No Reasons, jz feel touch!!!I am not sad, I am jz suddenly think of many "sweet and sour" memories with some true friends and I really cry for no reasons, jz suddenly hv kinda of negative thinking, true friend is hard to find and I will cherish those true friends who always be with me together for all the good and bad times. I will cherish them forever...forever...

Love the lyric a lot, very touch song, and some words that I really wanna say to my true friends, is jz like what Wen Tik have mentioned in her blog...
朋友们,
我很想把这首歌送给你们.
不管以后的任何时候,
听到这首歌时,
一定要用心听一听,
想一想我的smile和白痴脸.
哈哈哈!


http://www1.haoting.com/play/haotingsonglian.asp?id=112035&B1.x=25&B1.y=8

A little faith Brightens a rainy day
Life is difficult you can't go away
Don't hide yourselve in the corner
You have my place to stay

Sorrow is gonna say goodbye
Opens up You'll see the happy sunshine
Keep going on with your dream
Chasing tomorrow's sunrise
The spirit can never die
Sun will shine, my friend

Won't let you cry, my dear
Seeing you shed a tear
Make my world disappear
You'll never be alone in darkness

See my smile, my friend
We are with you, holding hands
you have got to believe
you are my destiny
We're meant to be your friends
That's what a friendship be

谢谢了, 好好的朋友们. :)
(Dedicated this song to all my shining friends, esp to Wen Tik, Bernice, PB, Gail)

3 comments:

phoebefojc said...

Dear, we cherish you 4eva. Good and Bad times we are all connected tight. Yes! it is true our spirit can never die. We are all blessed to deserve such friendship. There is alwayz a corner of light and hope even within loneliness.

cheers to all my beluved frez esp BOGEI ZANE... you are so sentimental that makes my tears worthy!

luv,
phoebe

Ah Zanne said...

Dear PB,

I am soooooo PROUD to be your BOGEI friend, OK? No everyone can be BOGEI mah right ahahahhahahaha...

Thanks for cherish BOGEI Zanne, and plz REMEMBER BOGEI Zanne are always there for u all for all the good times and bad times ok?

Honestly say, I seldom love my friends like how I love siao siao sampat gang ya,I love for being my shining friends and I love for ya everything that you all hv done for me.You guys REALLY worth my love mah ahahahaha...MUackzzz...


PROUD to be (ur true fren)
BOGei Zanne

Anonymous said...

......I came to here tonight,
cham lo, u make me cry la.....
so touchful.
May be thinking of u will go to Singapore soon, n u will leave Penang Soon....really " she Bu de",
Anyways, really wish u always stays happy and all the best. Gambateh ya! Sure will have time to meet , right?
Thanks for being my fren,
Thanks for this all.....
n love u...my fren.