Saturday, April 07, 2007

Jz to Blahhhh...ahahaha...

Well I am officially graduate after done my 3 final papers which is on 15, 17 and 18 April. You know what a silly Zanne did, i surposed to hv 2 weeks time to study started on 1 April, but guess what certaint things happended that spoiled my mood to study yeh esp my front teeh broken WTH, Oooops hang on there, there is not a good reason Suzanne for being not study ya, but sometimes somethings really spoils my mood to study yet I am emotional person haha, what to do??? No choice but I hv to catch up all 3 papers as much as I can, this is my final sem and I hv to Ace it coz i didn't did well in my mid-term exam, so Gambate to myself, let's get study thing done 1st be4 I think of others annoying stuffs, cham lorrrrrrr....

Oh ya I will be getting my notebook soon in this coming Sunday, Dad and brother borrow me money to buy it as I definately need a notebook to get my stuffs done, or in more accurate words I can't live without my laptop, hehe...Since they are willing to help me to get a new notebook, nothing much I can do to pay their kindness and love, EXCEPT study hard for my finals, jia youlah ok Lazy Zanne, you can't fail this time and I want you to Ace it well ok...

It"s almost 3 A.M. at midnight, I better go to sleep and avoid to be Panda Zanne hehe, tmr still need to wake up early morning at 7A.M to TmPoint to settle some stuffs, GNite, ciao!!!

Today's mood:
A bit angry due to colleague's bad behaviour
Excited coz I went to PCFair and I am getting my notebook soooooooon
Loneliness coz I suddenly feel my heart is sooooo EMPTY ler!!!

No comments: