Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Dream Notebooks

Recently has been busy searching for new laptop that better suite my needs and budget, It's so incovenience without a laptop with me esp I can't work on assignments and other important stuffs like work on my photos and so on, anyway I will get a new one soon in this coming week. I talked to Bernice about my dream notebooks and she want to take a look of those really CooL stuffs. Hehe here some pixs of the notebooks at ur requested:

Asus Lamborghini Limited Notebook

This Super luxury notebook will costs at RM 11,900 haha

Acer Ferrari Notebook

Imagine how excited it will be with Ferrari cars pop on ur screen haha, Well you can enjoy the scene with a price of RM 4999, at the beginning this one is in my list but a bit hard to afford the price so I better forget about it ...

It comes with the wireless mouse and carbon-fibre front protection, I would say It's super CooL, Anyway though I can't afford it but I will hv chance to explore it soon as my sis's bf got one of this cool stuffs hehe, jz can't wait to see this gadget


The packing is even Cool which only driving me crazy...

No comments: